- 2 nights pre-expedition shared hotel accommodation in Ushuaia, Argentina. Room includes a continental breakfast.
Group dinner in Ushuaia.
- Ski guide while in the Antarctic.
- Group transfers from the hotel to the ship on embarkation and from the ship to the airport on disembarkation and all miscellaneous service taxes and port charges.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on board the ship
- Shore landings and Zodiac excursions as permitted by weather and local conditions
- Comprehensive pre-departure information package
What’s Not Included
- Airfares to or from your home city, whether on scheduled or charter flights.Departure flights should be booked as changeable or you should be aware of what change fees may apply. Travel in the Antarctic can be highly unpredictable and can be delayed which may affect your international itinerary. Ice Axe is not responsible for any change fees due to unforeseen weather delays. Ice Axe staff will do our best to assist you in your travel arrangements should delays arise.
- Passport and visa expenses.
Any government arrival and departure airport taxes.
- Ski or trekking equipment.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel and the welcome dinner on the evening prior
- Baggage, cancellation and travel insurance (emergency medical and evacuation insurance is mandatory. Ice Axe can help you to arrange this insurance if you need assistance. It is generally around $125.00 per person).
- Excess baggage charges.
- Alcoholic beverages onboard the ship or at the hotel.
- Telecommunications charges
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyage for guides and yacht personnel.