Included in your Iceland Ski and Sail package:
- Group transfers from the airport to the ship on embarkation and from the boat to the airport on disembarkation and all miscellaneous service taxes and port charges.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on board the boat.
- Ski guide services.
- Sailing instruction.
- Use of sea kayaks or SUPs amongst the fjords
- Use of wet weather sailing clothing
- Shore landings and Zodiac excursions as permitted by weather and local conditions.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information package
- Airfares to or from your home city, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Any government arrival and departure airport taxes.
- Ski or trekking equipment.
- Baggage, cancellation and travel insurance (emergency medical and evacuation insurance is mandatory. Ice Axe can help you to arrange this insurance if you need assistance. It is generally around $125.00 per person). Cancellation insurance is recommended and normally needs to be purchased within 14 days of placing deposit.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Telecommunications charges
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyage for guides and yacht personnel.