- Hotel accommodations in Longyearbyen (2 days prior to departure and one day upon return)
- Transportation to and from the ice (Longyearbyen to Ice Station Barneo roundtrip)
- Guiding services while on the ice
- Tents, sledges, skis, poles, boots, sleeping bags, food, stoves and cooking gear while on the ice.
- Flights to and from Longyearbyen
- Stay over fees due to delays
- Meals in Longyearbyen
- Phone calls / dispatches from the ice
- Medical Evacuation insurance
- Excess baggage fees
- Personal items
- Polar clothing. Ice Axe provides a detailed gear list to each client and will assist clients in purchasing the best and most appropriate gear.
A detailed terms and conditions of sale provides a complete list of what is included and not.