KAMCHATKA FIRE AND ICE SKI TOUR SAIL AND HELISKI – WHAT’S INCLUDED
- Group transfers from the airport to the ship on embarkation and from the boat to the airport on disembarkation and all miscellaneous service taxes and port charges.
- 3 nights in shared room at 3-Star hotel with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 4 nights in a boat twin/double rooms.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on board the boat.
- Breakfast, picnic (made from local specialities) during your days on the mountains.
- Shore landings and Zodiac excursions as permitted by weather and local conditions.
- Ski guide services. 2 mountain guides for a group of 7-10 clients.
- 2:30min of helicopter time.
- All ground transfers.
- Security equipment, (transceiver, shovel, probe).
- Comprehensive pre-departure information package.
- All permits.
- Russian Visa invitation.
What’s Not Included
- Airfares to or from your home city, whether on scheduled or charter flights.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Any government arrival and departure airport taxes.
- Ski or trekking equipment.
- Baggage, cancellation and travel insurance (emergency medical and evacuation insurance is mandatory. Ice Axe can help you to arrange this insurance if you need assistance. It is generally around $125.00 per person). Cancellation insurance is recommended and normally needs to be purchased within 14 days of placing deposit.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyage for guides and yacht personnel.
- Extra helicopter time (5000 euros an hour for the group).