- Ski guide services
- Hotel night stay in Longyearbyen with continental breakfast
- Group transfers from the airport to the ship on embarkation and from the boat to the airport on disembarkation and all miscellaneous service taxes and port charges
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on board the boat
- Shore landings and Zodiac excursions as permitted by weather and local conditions
- Comprehensive pre-departure information package.
- Airfares to or from your home city, whether on scheduled or charter flights
- Passport and visa expenses
- Any government arrival and departure airport taxes
- Ski or trekking equipment
- Baggage, cancellation and travel insurance (emergency medical and evacuation insurance is mandatory. Ice Axe can help you to arrange this insurance if you need assistance. It is generally around $125.00 per person). Cancellation insurance is recommended and normally needs to be purchased within 14 days of placing deposit.
- Excess baggage charges
- Telecommunications charges
- Customary gratuity at the end of the voyage for guides and yacht personnel